"Beltman" piano factory
Beltman piano factory founded in 1901 by Johann Beltman in the Kingdom of the Netherlands was moved by his great-grandson Hans Lefernik to Germany in 1983, and the company functioned there till 2002 year. In 2008, an idea of creating a new Beltman factory arose, and in October of the same year construction of the factory started in Gabala. By making three pianos in September of 2009, production of Beltman brand pianos was founded. Currently, Beltman brand pianos are manufactured only in Gabala piano factory. Factory with unanalogous in the region and meeting correspondent international standards consists of administrative office and production area. Pianos are assembling in the manufactures and are tuning and repairing in six rooms provided with special equipments. Annually, 1200 to 1500 pianos are manufactured in the factory. There are canteen, showroom and hostel for 150 people in the factory.
E.Karimov street 12, Gabala city, AZ3600